Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grading days...

Why is it call grading days? Simply, since I'm marking these students essays for days. So, it's grading days... heheheheh. Don't know whatelse to call it. Honestly, I never like marking let alone exams. Personally, I don't even like to sit for exams. I don't think anyone does. Ok, back to grading. Caught some students cheating... including my bro... (apalah) He lets his friend copy is essay. Very generous! While my students copy directly from his other friend's work... cheah... apa lagi I give him a big O lah.. easy for me... Besides, I have the evidence. If none at least I still consider in giving marks. These grading days also give me headache. Last night, I was unable to mark essays due to heavy migraine... but I won't blame these grading days. Maybe because of work load. So, I decide to take Monday leave.... can't wait for it... Besides, sunday is food-tasting day... bestnya.. makan free

3 comments:

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Yeah...I never like GRADING DAYS too. I just like PAYING DAY which will be this coming monday. yahooooo

sd. said...

chewah.

dari fB to blog plak.

the infection goes on and on.

bad bad.

nuranne said...

grading day....bukan week ka

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof