Monday, September 28, 2009

Ramadhan Mood

Hari Raya is always great for us the whole family. Yet this year it's a lil bit different. My grandma was sick so we went back kampung to visit her. My aunt is still sick. So, her whole family whom we use to go together-gether every raya can't go anywhere. We do visit my muslim uncle but it's a lil bit boring. Besides, I have to go through marking students' paper which is totally outrageous and awful especially during raya mood.. so much thinking of raya. Hope to have great raya next year! Lucky, I can eat kuih raya and ketupat palas froms friends.. Thanks pal!

2 comments:

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Bila lah aku nak merasa mknn during xmas?. Korang tak penah bw pun...

Anonymous said...

hehehhe.. sue.. mcm mana mau bw jauh jg rumah ku.. hehehehe

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof