Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chilling out...

We work and we deserve every penny we are paid for. So, don't feel guilty of treating ourselves handsomely. When I was at U, I treat myself nicely for every single test I underwent... For every test I still remember that Jess and I would go to McD to have our sundae. For students, sundae cone is considered expensive. Someday, Mimie and I would go jogging and would also stop by at McD to have our sundae cone. Till today I still love McD sundae... yummy..

Now that I'm working I still do the same to myself but treatment is quite different now. I love to pamper myself going for manicure and pedicure, have my hair washed at the saloon, trimming my bushy eyebrow, etc... This month, my friends and I decided to go to The Nail Salon for SPA manicure and pedicure..Love the treatment a lot. Will go waxing soon. Ooooouuuuuccchhhhhh


I love this colour bar...


Having fun being treated


Waiting for my turn

Bestnya...

5 comments:

Jay said...

Does the nail salon able to treat in-growing toe nail.

dawn said...

yes jay.. it can..

StellaClaire-Richard said...

this is good...treat urself nice and give reward for urself in everything u've done for..

sama la kita...sya pun p salon..tp sya nda pla pernah p nail salon hehehe...

me and hubby once a months or twice will treat ourselves p mkn tmpt2 yg menarik..so siok la juga..dpt mkn makanan yg sadap2 hahaha...:P

JMimie said...

siuknya zaman muda remaja kita dulu2....miss those days a lot!

dawn said...

Mimie- memang best kan..

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof