Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Handbag & Name tag

I never had a new year resolution in my life, simply I can't dedicate myself to it. However, this year I found myself dragging along my name tag and handbag wherever I go. New me. Yet, I still look great! Hahahaha. Might be this is my new year resolution. Great 2010. Yesteryears, I never wear my name tag, except for few special occassion as not to embarrased myself, let alone bringing my handbag here and there. I only brought enough money to school canteen. That's it. The new school does change me gradually. Not that because everyone is wearing name tag or tagging their handbags along cause me to do so but because it's not safe for me to leave my valuable stuff here. Reason being my table is very near to the door. Who knows people get tempted to S...L kan.... Better be careful. As for the name tag... Ala.... malu la juga if I am the only one not wearing it kan... Better wear la.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya btul jua tu... ur page is not active anymore oh kan... -dc-

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof