Wednesday, June 17, 2009

At Last...

At last my anxiety and tireness are over.. after having it enough for a year. Preparing a wedding is not that easy. Though I was given a year plus to prepare for it still I think it's not enough... ;-) but even if I was given ten years to prepare I still can say it's never enough to have a perfect wedding. Luckily, I am not a perfectionist.. Kalau tidak.... ada juga menangis kalau ada yang tidak jadi. We started preparing for the wedding right after my engagement, last March. www.theknot.com has helped me a lot. Plus the help from friends particularly family members. Always talk to those who had married. They will definetely help you to eliminate problems that might occur later. Who knows kan... My hubby and I always discuss on this matter, on any decision that should be finalized especially the BIG one. small one is up to me to decide since we are miles apart. I can say we had so much arguments... but in the end it was really fun and all our arguments turn up to be jokes. Hehehehehe. I feel very blessed on that day because many of my relatives and friends.. far and near, come. I enjoyed my night and I hope the same goes to my supportive guests... we dance all night. I have many dance performances that nite as well as beautiful singers. All for free.. Thank you to all.. that is all I can say. No doubt I was really-really exhausted. Fatigue. Nevertheless, it all worth it. Friends and my sis uploaded few pictures on my facebook. Enjoy browsing them. Two days after the wedding hubby and I headed to Manila... we really enjoyed our stay there doing nothing only enjoying and shopping, pubbing etc... so great to be out as husband and wife...Plus Manila is not bad after all for entertainment... Am glad as well to be able to blog again..

5 comments:

nc said...

hi dawn.. congrats for ur wedding..:)

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

"No doubt I was really-really exhausted. Fatigue. Nevertheless, it all worth it". uhhhh...sampai mc 1 hr. I musykil tau....hahahaha

JMimie said...

wow..you sound very happy and relieved. what a lovely honeymoon...congrats dawn n dane!

BeautifulSheera said...

Congrats Dawn and Dane!

Manila? hmmmm.... macam best jak ya!

dawn said...

Yop-- Ya memang EXHAUSTED.
NC- Thanks for the wish
Mimie- Thank you to you too.. lots of pictures in my FB.. check ah..
Sheera- Manila is indeed great...

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof