Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hi.. I'm Dawn...

Hubby and I attended a friend's wedding last week. It's Donny wedding. 8.8.2009 at Putera ballroom. There were a lot of people. Definitely, the one that I never had the idea of who... I only know some though. My nerves went up starting right on the time we arrived there. I had to prepare myself to meet loads of hubby's friends. I have to shake hands to everyone though it is avoided due to H1N1.. hehehhe.. na.. that's just an excuse. I have to keep on saying.. Hi.. I'm Dawn, shoke hands there... hi, I'm Dawn... huh.. all through the nite that is what I had to go through. I guess that's the priviledge of being a newly wed.. hehehehe. Anyway, I do enjoy the wedding. It has been a while I haven't attended such a big crowd (apart from my day).

2 comments:

BeautifulSheera said...

Mesti best kan Dawn.. hehehehhe.. :)

dawn said...

Best juga... macam artist.. hehehehe

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof