Friday, November 6, 2009

6.11.2009

A friend mentioned to me that today the result for the transfer will be out. Last nite, I slept early so that the day flies fast. I ended waking every early today. 4.45 a.m. Huh, luckily I am not sleepy yet. At school I open the net early in the morning but what turns out is Minta maaf, sistem pertukaran guru sedang diselenggara buat masa ini. Chee... thought they have worked hard the nite to install all the data. A friend who also ask for transfer commented Tak masuk ofis lagi orang-orang nie tu la pasal tak de result lagi I waited anxiously till 9.00 a.m.. Still the same. Then, came another news... pertukaran guru antara daerah tu lama lagi 9.11.2009 cheeee... have to wait in despair. Again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bukan 9/11....12/11 lar baru check perpindahan dalam negeri...:p

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

ko mau pindah Dawn?. Ke KK?. Ala...sedihlah sy ni...Huk..hukkk

dawn said...

Sue- ya bah... kurang la member nanti

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof