Monday, November 16, 2009

Life as a teacher

I was to be transfered to SM Teknik Likas. Dunno how's it's gonna be. As long as I am with hubby then I'll accept every changes. Everything needs sacrifice. I haven't regard myself as a person who has sacrifice a lot for the sake of my students. So, when students keep on coming to me asking for forgiveness, prayers and blessings especially every end of the year I am quite touched. I am not sure whether they are being that honest of it's just the school culture but still my blessings are upon them. After all, that is part of a life of a teacher, rite? This year, the act of one student really touch me. He never did anything wrong to me. Not even once. He came to me like the rest asking for forgiveness and blessings and gave me kit kat that only cost RM1.30(I guess he forgot to take off the tag). It's not the price that counts but it's his sincerity and his memo. And today I will always remember him.

0 comments:

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof