Monday, November 9, 2009

YUHUUUUUUUU...............KK

I couldn't believe my first time luck. I was like crazy when Edward sent me this sms. Wow Dawn.. kau dapat pindah oh.. Tahniah dia bilang.!!Congrats..!! (I asked him to check for me as I was on sending hubby to KK). Initially, I thought he was just creating a sense of me being perasaan for getting the transfer... I called him and there he was answering in a sad tone. He couldn't get the transfer though he has applied twice.I feel sorry for him. I know that feeling of being rejected especially when you are rejected twice. Try again... we use underground if the angelic way is not working for you. Oh ya, as hubby was here when I received the good news, my happiness is more than I can describe. I smile all the way and laugh loud (louder than usual). Next year is going to be my new life. Thank you god.

7 comments:

Hobbit Wife said...

congrats! Canlah I go stay with you kan? :) Hey, can you use my blog name instead of my name in your blog list?? hehe! :)

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

I'm happy for you but at the same time, I feel a little bit sad... U take take...Do remember us at SMTT.

Unknown said...

aiyooo...i wonder what ever happened to my application... kebuntuan suda nih..dont know where or who else to turn to.. bukan twice dawn, 3rd time suda nih...:(

manmaldini- syed said...

whyyyyy? whyyyy?? tell me this isn't true. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dawn said...

Hobbit wife- ok dearie.. can bah u stay with me.. I love too.. can't wait for it.

Siyoyop- ya me too.. it's a mixed feeling bah nie..

Gandasons- ya ka? 3 times already? ba we try to ask our other friend la how ah..

Maldini- unfortunately it's a YES

nc said...

:) thats good news dawn..
congrats ya,

sd. said...

all d best k.dawn. will be missing u heaps.

do remember us okeh.

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof