Tuesday, March 24, 2009

EARTH HOUR

Not many of us are aware and fully concerned in conserving the electricity. Not even half of us, I suppose, ever bother to switch off lights or electrical appliances whenever we are out. We will only switch off electrical appliances in the pretence of house burnt. Takut rugi dan hilang nyawa yet not on the purpose of saving the world. I remember going to my fiancee rented house at KL, time tu masih kawan-kawan lagi bah, and got shocked because they just left the house without switching off the TV apa lagi mau off yang lain-lain. His housemate said no need. They are lazy to keep on turning on and off the TV and the other appliances. So, I went membebel to all in the house. I don' t care if his housemates talk a damn about me. Alah, I am a friend with his housemates long before I know my fiancee, so okay lag if I membebel. Whenever I knew that they are going out, I sms them to switch off any electrical aapliances or lights. By that time sms is qute expensive oh.. RM0.50 per sms. Berkira juga tau... tapi tia pa lah. Eventually, their attitude change they start to keep on offing unnecessary appliances. So, my bebelan worth lah. Hehehe... I think, everyone should be alerted and reminded all the time on this matter. And people.. please lah.. change your attitude. Why do you want to destroy the earth Think of our future. Tak kan lah korang mau anak-anak kita jadi anak ikan berenang-renang di air sebab tiada tanah sudah. To all people... I urge all to join the EARTH HOUR 28 Mac 2009... 8.30 p.m. kasi korban dulu AF tu ah... bukan selalu.. tengok ulangan saja nanti bah..

0 comments:

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof