Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Month...New life...

Now it's March.. time flies so fast.. soon it's June... best juga but a bit scary. ;-) It's my BIG day. Thinking back how my fiance and I met make me smile alone just like a crazy woman. We were introduced by a friend, we started as 'just friend'... and the rest is history... Back to my title, February means a lot to me. There are lots of things happen during this month. My fiance and I register for our wedding, we went for photo shots during Valentine's day. This year, my Valentine's day is the most meaningful day for me. Though, it's a bit tiring. Indeed, the most tiring of all our Valentine. However, I enjoyed it. Hope that the pictures look great.. hehehe..mintapuji. I wish I have another great month. Can't wait for it. Oh ya, my Feng Shui claimed that this year brings a lot of beneficial matters to me, wish that it would come true. (But, should I believe entirely on Feng Shui to bring my luck?)

3 comments:

sd. said...

rupanye 'mintapuji' ni maksudnye 'mengada2' kan?

i just knew it.

am i correct?

JMimie said...

wow Dawn! so many great things happened this year and yet to happen for u oh kan..jeles ni..hehe..anyway, I'm so happy for u my dear friend. All d best!

Anonymous said...

yup,how time flies..when i myself think back on our 1st meeting,it was not that pleasant i would say..i had a negative 1st impression towards him.n it was all his fault.i thought he was arrogant at 1st..it nvr crossed my mind that i would be with him..hehehe...this year's valentine was also special 4 both of us as it was our 1st valentine together..

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof