Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Hair Style

I got a new hair style today.. perm wei.. hehehe.. I bet when I come back to school loads of my friends and of course my dear students will pop me up with many questions.. apa lah. Ni I have to get ready with many answers lah nie. Have to practise during these holidays. Still, I keep on asking myself is this new hair style suit me the best. Have to decide before my big day. What I regret most is that, the barber cut my hair shorter than what I want.. sedihnya. I've been keeping my hair for a year already. Hoping to have long hair during my big day. After that, only I give myself a fresh cut. Malangnya, berkecai sudah impian ku. Ni la miscommunication with the barber. My fiancee keep on persuading me not to be sad about it because I've made a decision to perm my hair and let it be cut (but I said only a bit) so whatever happen I have to accept. Ya lah.. accept saja la nie.. (with a regretful sigh)

4 comments:

nuranne said...

hehehe can't wait to see

Anonymous said...

wana c ur new hair-do;-)..sempat lagi panjang 2 dawn..but talking about hair..i rmember years ago when we were still in uni days.there was 1 incident whr i went 4 a hair cut for my graduation dinner..i had miscommunication with the barber 2.he cut my hair really short n it was waaayy different from the pic that i showed 2 him..i almost cried when i saw him chopped off my hair..i went back home n i got soo pissed-off i broke a mirror..hehehe...i learnt a lesson that day..i nvr want 2 cut my hair at the last minute anymore.now i'm keeping my hair long too 4 the big day so that it'll be easy to do any styles come the big day nanti.biarlah panjang mcm nenek i dun care..hehehe..paling2 pun p trim ckt2 ja..

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Think +ve la bah sumandak.Boleh sambung rambut bah kalu tak sempat pjg. Jgn la ko susah2 fikir. Kacang ja tu.

Babyrenn Ayon said...

Ndak pa bah tu, zmn skrg buli pakai rmbt palsu..yg penting tkg andam ko tu pandai, tatap cantik! Nway, salon mana jg ko gunting?

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof