Thursday, February 26, 2009

WEEKEND!

I always and will always love weekend.. I can go back home (LD), I can santai-santai at home. I can play with Jolie, I can hang-out on the phone.. well in short I can this and that.. hehehe.. GREAT! This is what I've been looking for. No stress from work. Even if there is, I will keep it aside. For me weekend means weekend. No hassle of completing work. While weekdays mean working. However, sometimes there are usettle business that I have to do during weekend. But at least, it is not that troubling as weekdays. Well, one and all... wishing you a Happy weekend.. Enjoy it.

2 comments:

JMimie said...

Happy weekend to u too Dawn! I also love it as much as u do..hee

Anonymous said...

yeshhh!! its the day we all love - saturday n sunday..hehe..ba,, hepi weekend a,, :)

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof