Friday, February 20, 2009

Blogging excuses...

My Fiance keeps asking me, why blog? He wants me to write a diary if I keep on blogging.. He claims, it's far way better than blogging. Well, I have few excuses why I prefer blogging. Most importantly, it gives me self-satisfaction. A satisfaction that I guess only bloggers could comprehend. Anyway, my dearie will give a hard thought on my preference and later will give further consideration and I am keeping my fingers cross for it. Pray for me ah ;-). Alright, just to share with you some of reasons of blogging.. (compilations by some bloggers)
1. Blogging gives a command of 'succes words.'
2.Blogging helps to raise thoughts level and opens up new technologies.
3. No need for careful discussion
4. Win more friends
5. Blogging helps to be more confident
So, are my blogging excuses accepted by my dearie... I wonder.

8 comments:

sd. said...

i understand what u feel.

once, i have to stop due to the external prob. but deep inside me, it's craving to blog again.

so i blog again using.

luckily my other half understands me and supports me smpai die pun mengada nk ada blog jugak. i plak x bagi die blogging. haha.

all the best in convincing ur fiancee. :)

Dawn said...

Thanks SD

Anonymous said...

i never thought i would be blogging.
but here i am.and here u are now..its great kn? we all have our own mind on why we blog kn,,i think blogging give us a sense of freedom n satisfaction. n..its a great leisure activity as well..hehe..

keep on bloging dawn..nanti si dane pn tiba2 ada blog sndiri pla tu nanti, hahaha ;)

Anonymous said...

(^_^), tambah shout box lagi di blog ko a nanti,, supya sinang becerita,, hehe,,

u can get it from this website
www.shoutmix.com

Hobbit Wife said...

My blog was once half of my bottled up heart. :)

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

i'm addicted also. Mcm minum kupik jg, tiap2 hari mesti mau!

JMimie said...

hehe Dawn... at last u also kana jangkit juga mo bikin blog. I was also so reluctant and not interested to get involved in blogging at first but once i tried it nda sadar2 dpan pc sampai dawn...haha

slalu2 la kita melawat2 each other here ya..

Dawn said...

ok Mie.. rajin2 kita melawat kio

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof