Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pet..


It never occurs to me that one day I'll have a pet.. and indeed I have one now. A very lovely cute, adorable dog.. Her name is Jolie. A name given by my dad. Having a pet is like healing your soul, accompany your lonely days, solving your terrible headaches..and recently a dog is claimed to solve problematic teenagers.. Check it out in Readers Digest January issue.. so, those of you who are having trouble in life.. consider adopting a pet. Be it any type of pet..check out more on http://www.rd.com/

Just to share with you a thought by Milan Kundera.
Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring-it was peace.

To be with a my dear Jolie means a lot to me… no matter what she did she will always be my entertainer, as noted by Samuel Butler..
The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too..
So.. I guess Samuel butler is right.. hehehehe…. Because what he says applies to me. ;-)

6 comments:

nc said...

hi dawn,, :) nancy here, got ur blog address via fb, ba, welcome to the blogging world,, isi masa lapang ba kn,, hehe,, i will link u ya,, here's mine..
(kunun,)
www.nancypeter.blogspot.com

Hobbit Wife said...

Hey, nice blog and nice dog! :) Hug Jolie for me? Angelina Jolie inspired? Hehe! :)

Anonymous said...

cute dog.. from dc

Anonymous said...

i dont want to hav a pet coz it really hurt if he or she dies...hope jolie will live forever...hehe..

sd. said...

say hello to jolie!

Dawn said...

wa.. jgn ckp gitu sama anjing sia

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof