Saturday, February 21, 2009

Superstition..

I guess even in this modern world, there are still superstitious people around us. While I was driving back to Lahad Datu yesterday I was listening to the radio on superstitious belief. To my suprise most of the callers are males who are still being supertitious. I thought men are meant to be macho and not followers to the world of superstition. Many called and claimed they still 'tidak potong kuku waktu malam' Why ah? Are they sort of rabun sampai takut putung kuku nie...Some even claims that they won't keep on changing their seats while eating as afraid that they would marry many times. Funny as it sounds. Ironically, I think many men will opt for marrying a loads if they were given a chance.. Bah, I didn't mean to be bias towards men ah. As for me, they are still superstitious belief that we have to follow, simply because it brings benefits to us..How about you?

0 comments:

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof