Thursday, February 19, 2009

Medicine


Since I am still excited about blogging.. I can’t stop myself from typing whatever I want to say.. anyway, I’m welcome to do it right?

I’m in the midst of preparing myself for my BIG day ;-)... quite busy thinking though.(tapi masih ada time blogging kan… hehehe.. that’s just an excuse). In order for me to be a beautiful ducking my mum asks me to take Jamu.. (apa nama tu di English ah?) but I refuse to.. the reason simply because I can’t commit myself to be faithful to those Jamu. I don’t like medicine…nor do vitamins... However, to satisfy my mum I took evening primrose instead (nanti mummy kecil hati) as I know it benefits me more. The verdict… I’m more beautiful than before.. na… that’s a joke. The truth is… I no more experience pre-menstrual pain. To get rid of this pain is more important than being beautiful right girls? Ooopppppssss…. ;-) sapa tidak mau santik bah kan… whatever the reason is health is more important than anything else bah kan.. so, those of you who experience hormone imbalance, do take evening primrose (highly recommended for women, men pun boleh juga kalau mau dapat hormone perempuan ;-0


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

(^_^) ba, bila kamu punya big day tu a,,

sd. said...

once you start you can't stop.

welcome to the club.

:)

p/s: when's the BIG day?

Dawn said...

Wa.. nc ah.. si dane tulis dc pula nama dia. Somewhere in June. By, June 6 kali

Hobbit Wife said...

Hey, good vits. Aunt. Alice convinced me to take this too! :)

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

saya pun mau santik juga. Hopefully this year i'll too.

JMimie said...

nda lama lagi pula ur big day kan...urang bilang kalau mau wajah pengantin bseri2 kena rajin2 mandi bunga..bah, apalagi dawn..hehe

**I'm so happy for u!

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof