Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1001 Petua-Petua Ajaib

Due to my BIG day, again…., hehehe.. I’ve been worried about my hair. Afraid that it won’t look good. Besides, I start to lose my hair... Oh my gosh… another consideration to look at is my hair colour… It starting to show grey colour… Sign of ageing? Oh no… not that old! As I brought my students to the library, I saw this useful-easy book. KHAZANAH SILAM MANFAAT UNTUK KELUARGA 1001 petua-petua ajaib.. aha! The word ‘AJAIB’ captures my beautiful-big eyes… It is a new book at the library. I am the first one to borrow it. There are some easy ways that I can follow. Anyway, I always like this petua-petua stuff and never give up in trying it. It doesn’t matter whether it will work or not. After all there’s no harm in trying rather than wasting my money investing in chemical products that don’t work. Lemme share with you some of the ‘MIRACLE TIPS’

Masalah rambut beruban

Ambil sepuluh helai daun buluh, siat siatkan supaya halus, setelah itu sapukan rata pada rambut anda. Anda akan dapati rambut anda lambat ditumbuhi uban.

Atau

Ambil bunga tebu hitam (apa tu ah?) yang dimasak dengan minyak kelapa untuk minyak rambut anda.


Masalah rambut gugur

Ambil kulit tembikai, gosokkan bahagian putih pada kulit kepala. Lakukan satu minggu sekali, sehari sebelum mencuci…

Nah! Siapa sangka benda sekeliling kita banyak khasiat. Happy trying all…

p/s kalau mau lebatkan mana-mana kawasan berbulu di badan pun ada… hehehehe…

3 comments:

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Hahaha...1)Tak miang ke daun buluh tu. Rambut saya pun ditumbuhi uban tau, tapi mak sy selalu kata, "ko tu sbb byk fikir". 2)Gelak besar bc P/S tu?.

nuranne said...

daun buluh???bunga tebu hitam??? guna syampu ja la hehehe. aku pu byk uban, dr primary school lg...biar ja la.

BeautifulSheera said...

Dawn, ko cuba itu petua2 k. If it works, tell me..

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof