Friday, April 3, 2009

Aku ni memang cikgu rupanya...

I just took a quiz from Facebook. I don't think it is really reliable. However, I still do it. Just for fun bah... The quiz is Pekerjaan Anda Yang Sepatutnya...it turns out that I should be a CIKGU....hehehehe... honestly, I never dream of becoming a teacher. I really want to be a lawyer. However, none of my family members or relatives granted me to be a lawyer. Kesian kan...Thus, I took TESL hoping to go oversea. Tapi tidak dapat jugak...Kesian betul... So here I am now being a teacher. Somehow, I learn to love this job. I have extra time... tapi only kadang-kadang lah now less free time, I learn about people; their type, character, personality and culture and etc.... Somehow,this quiz reminds me of my orientation week when I was in form four. We were asked to sit in circle and the fasilitator would intruct a person to write suitable job for respective student intructed on our back. The student who wrote on my back, wrote TEACHER for me... when I recap the scene... I keep on thinking.... Oh mungkin ada sudah ciri-ciri cikgu in me that I never realised. hehehe....

4 comments:

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

We're in the same boat. Never dream of becoming a teacher but learning to love this job. Compared to other job, jd cg less pressure, more time for myself. Hmm..nnt cuba ko bg sy soalan kuiz tu. Mo jg tau apa keje yg sesuai utk sy.

dawn said...

nanti aku pass sama ko

JMimie said...

sama ja kes kita ni dawn..paksa2 ja hati masuk TESL dulu..becoming a teacher was my very last option..but when i think abt it again now..TESL really has made a great difference in my life..No regret at last.

sd. said...

i should take the quiz jugak!

mau tau jugak bah..

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof