Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is it global warming?

I hate the heat... even if it is raining but the heat is still there. Sudahlah it is difficult for me to sleep at night panas lagi. Double trouble. What is going on ah? Last weekend when I was at KK it was also the same. Panas juga...I wish I could do something about it. This morning, Traxx FM announced that the Earth Hour campaign was a success. Then, why is this heat? Berabis kah semua orang kasi on karan ni. Well, people be conscious about our environment. Jangan pandang ringan. If I were a minister, my manifesto is on Green World. Patut ni orang politik tau mau pandang ni hal. Jangan tutup mata saja....They have too many air-cons at home that can chill them down, hah! global warming lagi nie, but we people don't. Cukup dengan kipas ceiling yang mengeriut sepanjang masa. But all are facing the heat of the earth. Is it fair? Read more on global warming http://globalwarming.change.org

5 comments:

nc said...

i agree.. panas kn tiap2 hari,, kucing sia pn kepanasan di rumah,, hehe..inda lagi dia p tidur tmpat yg byk blanket ni,, sana lantai sda,, sb sajuk hahaha

bagus buat satu polisi ni,, satu rumah satu arikon sja kn, hahaha baru tau tu rumah basar2

Dawn said...

sukung tu... sanang-sanang durang ber air con...

nuranne said...

to be exact.....Tawau warming....

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

YES! It's hot out there but I'm HOTTER!!! Hehehe

sd. said...

okeh.

i vote u!!!

haha

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof