Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Journey

Today, our school's KAT (Kejohanan Antara Teknik) team starts their journey. I wish them luck. Hopefully all of them will bring good news for the school. For few years I was involved in debate team. This year, I just stay at school editing scripts, writing the rebuttal part. Best plak stay at school. Less stress. Of course it was really enjoyable going to other schools particularly this year, at Kudat. I just hate the journey by bus going to places. It is really tiring and sometimes boring especially if you have "good-nerdy" students. Anyway, I'll pray for their success and hope that our debate team will be able to maintain their performance.

2 comments:

nuranne said...

Try bring the loud student... fun and annoying at the same time...tp naik bas sama2 student best bah hehehe anyway good luck to debate team

sd. said...

t'was a 14 hours journey.

just imagine how my bumper's coping with that!

pray the best for us.

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof