Friday, July 3, 2009

Gonna miss him...

It will be a month pass before I'm foing to meet hubby. Next week he'll be away to Clark for company trip. This week pun can't meet him. He hasn't been back to Keningau after our wedding because of work load. It's okay lah...what to do.. just accept it then. The good news is that he'll be at Tawau for a week after his trip. Self quarantine from H1N1. I'm so happy... Extremely. I warn him many times to be careful and take care of his personal hygiene. Silap-silap kita plak yang terkena nanti. He got a jab for H1N1. Then, comes with sore throat. Pity him. Could only sms him many times. Can't talk that much. Got to ask him to wash hands many times when he goes toilent. have to ask him too to buy waterless hand sanitizer and tissue.. got to do it now before I forgot. I'm absent minded lately...

0 comments:

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof