Thursday, July 16, 2009

My high school years

Marcy tagged me this... I love it so I decided to put it here.

If you enjoyed your high school years, you'll do it.If you have nothing else to do, you'll do it.If you're here to read the questions/answers and pretend to hate to do it, deep down you'll still do it.
>Biography<
1) Which school did you go to?
SK ST Theresa Tambunan, SK ST Martin Telupid, SK Sugud Penampang, SRK Kennedy Bay, Silam Lahad Datu, SMK Agaseh Lahad Datu
2) What classes were you?
Can't remember my primary school classes
Form 1- 3 KMT 1, 4-5 Arif
3) What was/were your favourite lesson(s)?
Maths & BI
4) If you could remember, what time was your recess?
10.20am,pengawas keluar awal
5) List down your favourite food/snacks?
Epok-epok and kerepek at Sec.school.
>Student Life<
1) Did you have a nickname way back in high school?
em... my name is to short to have a nick..
2) How did you wear your socks?
slightly over the ankle length..if longer,folded them.
3) Have you been suspended due to the way you put on your uniform?
nope..
4) Were you given plenty of reminders about your appearance?
Yes.. by a home science teacher...
5) Who did you look up to when you were in high school?
My English teacher
>Punishments<
1) Name one memorable scene where you were punished in front of the whole class?
I don't like my science teacher when I was in form 2. Too soft-spoken. Since he came late to class unlike his usual routine so we concluded that he would not enter. So, I went to the library. Back to class, I was asked to stand in front and punished with rattan. Ouuuuccchh.. Sir, I did not escape though I don't like you... hehehehe
2) How many times did you skip class? What were you doin?
skipped school yes..i was at home;-). Class? Nope.. I guess so..
3) Give one scene where you escaped from being= caught/punished?
None.. I am to petite to be caught and look too good to do wrong doings which I did. hehehehee
4) Did you vandalize any school property?nope..
5) Did you ever make any teacher cry?nope..not 2 that extent..perhaps made them suffer in silence..
>School Staff<
1) Who was your favourite teacher?Pn. Ooi Siew Gaik my English teacher in SMK Agaseh..
2) Describe your HM?sot sot..
3) Who was the funniest/weirdest/loudest teacher?
My moral teacher who always talked about his past and future. He always said he wanted to be a Sami but I think he got no patience at all...
>Social Circle<
1) Were you popular back then?
In what sense? looks? r u kidding me? hehehe.. ask my friends..
2) Were you in a big group of boys/girls or small ones?
Small.. so that I would look big.. hehehee
3) Who were your best friends?
Julianah, Darvina, Abigail, Sarimah
4) Did you and your friends have nicknames?
no but we do have a group name... funny....
5) What were your favourite memories of you and your friends?
Uni years...
>Co-curricular Activities<
1) What type of CCA were you in?
Girls' scout;-)
2) What did you have to bring to your CCA?
money and water
3) What did your CCA required you to do?
play,lots of running & jumping..
4) Got injured?
None
>Closing Ceremony<
1) How did high school change you?
it shaped me into a person i am now..it didnt change me,it made me a better person..
2) Sing one verse of your school song.
.....ilmu suluh hidup....
3) What was your favourite question?
ko sdh siap ka homework yg cigu bg? tingu..
4) Who/what will you remember from your high school?
Friends and teachers..
5) Any memories you will not forget?
A lot to cherish.. In fact all..

1 comments:

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

I pun kena rotan sbb tak dtg kelas tambahan Sains masa cuti sbb pg ke kl dgn family. Tp result dpt A2 juga SRP sains. Yg dtg kelas tambahan tu tak ok jg resultnya.

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof