Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Miss to Madam..

Students are always funny. When they discovered that I'm already married, my once famous title (MISS) automatically switch to MADAM. And I am here still adapting myself to this new title. It's good that my status has upgraded. Once my ex student called my and keep calling me MISS.. I corrected him and said I' m not MISS anymore but MRS. Then he said ohh... MADAM.. I feel like I am like one of the police officer who has a high ranking position. Hehehehehe.. When I got gift and the mc announce my name as PUAN Dawn instead of my use to title... I got a weird feeling. Funny + scary + weird+ is-the-mc-calling-me-kindda-of feeling

1 comments:

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Bila lah gelaran aku akan bertukar ni?

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof