Monday, July 20, 2009

Wishing for things

I wish for a change almost everyday.. why? I want a better day, day by day. Of course others wish for the same though. None want to have the same day everyday. It would be dull for us. Little did I realise that wishing a thing could be a trigger or stressor. When I'm stress none looks like a rainbow. Last week, I went back L.Datu and I encounter mummy's book.. forgot the title but the author is Andrew Matthews. A renowed speaker from Australia. Grabbed the book and finish reading in a day. Ignoring other works. Really hook up with this book. Check out a link to his website. http://success-and-happiness.net/wishing-for-things.html

1 comments:

sd. said...

wah wah.

new header nampak. :)

sorry.off topic.

 

A TALE OF A FABLED LADY © All Rights Reserved | Design and Illustration by Emila Yusof